Pepper Spray Pen
18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray Pen 8 – 10 Ft. Range Made in the U.S.A.
This listing is for one pen.
This item does not ship to Canada or the state of Hawaii or Alaska. Please do not add it to your order if your destination country is Canada or your state is Hawaii or Alaska. Your order will be delayed.